Monday, January 10, 2011

Tuym to siy the mungkiys (Time to see the monkeys)

I went owt wif my frands Shikuh and Mikuh ufta my stori at lubry las Suteday.
Wi went to Upu Peyes Razevor.



Wi pict fluwus.
I had mor.
No wunde Shikuh faight wif me.
Sori Shikuh.



Dar wos drants.
Wi goto gump.
Feyu, wi did not fol.




Wi sor the mungkiys.
Dey ran to us.
I gas the mungkiys one to b uwar frands juz pley togade.



Wi sor wun mungkiy on the lampoz.
The mungkiy oso shayk the lampoz.
It slaid down the lampoz lyk a fuyerman.
We laft.



I wun to go out wif Shikuh and Mikah ugan.


Corrected version typed by Mommy Nura:

I went out with my friends, Shiqah and Miqa after my story telling session at the library last Saturday.
We went to Upper Pierce Reservoir.

We picked flowers.
I had more.
No wonder, Shiqah got a little bit upset with me.
Sorry Shiqah.

There were drains.
We got to jump over them.
Phew, we did not fall.

We saw some monkeys.
They ran to us.
I guess the monkeys wanted to be our friends and play together.

We also saw one monkey on a lamppost.
The monkey was seen shaking the lamppost.
We also saw it slide down the lamppost like a fireman.
We laughed.

I want to go out with Shiqah and Miqa again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nyla, Uncle Jon and Aunty Diana read your blog for the second time today. We enjoy reading your blog. Write more ok? We miss you and i am ready to romos romos you next week! I'm going for a haircut on Thursday. Want to go togade? Cut your kerintingz! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete