Sunday, January 30, 2011

My new pets

I used to keep a fish but fishes are too boring.
So I decided to buy terrapins.


I bought 3 terrapins yesterday.


When I woke up this morning, I went to the tank to check on them.


They are still alive.


They like to sleep on rainy days.


I gave them beautiful names.

Their names are Talula Putra, Talili Putri and Talulu Putri.

Talula is the fattest. He needs to exercise.
Talili is just right.
Talulu is the baby. But she does not have to drink milk.
Talili and Talulu are females.

I love Talula, Talili and Talulu.
I hope they will have a long life and not die quickly like my pet fish, Jewellery and Jewelsa.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nyla,

    I went into your weblog for the first time today. You are an awesome blogger! Your blog made me smile :) and they also made me laugh :D
    Keep up the great work!

    Love,
    Aunty Nomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nyla,

    I went into your weblog for the first time today. Your blog made me smile :) and they also made me laugh :D You are an awesome blogger! Keep up the great work!

    Love,
    Aunty Nomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Aunty Nomi. I love Shaun.

    ReplyDelete