Monday, December 20, 2010

Tanjung Pinang

Last Friday, I went to Tanjung Pinang.













I woke up early in the morning at 6 o'clock.
It was still dark when we left our house.

We took a ferry from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.














I slept because I felt bored.














To get around the city, we travelled by passenger vans.

I went to the beach.
The sand was like powder.














There is a mini zoo at the beach.
I saw animals such as parrots, monkeys, tortoises and rabbits.




















My mommy also took me to a hair salon situated next to our hotel.
I enjoyed the head massage the most.
My hair is now soft and still smells good.




















My mommy and I went shopping while my daddy dyed his hair to cover his white hair.
He is getting old.
I was angry at my mommy because she did not allow me to buy so many pink dresses.
I am not angry at her anymore.

Everybody enjoyed themselves very much at Tanjung Pinang.
They were always smiling and laughing.



















































































I miss Tanjung Pinang.
I want to go there with my family again.














Thank you Uncle Zaid for the pictures.

I wish the next time we go to Tanjung Pinang, Syamirul will follow and we get to play bumper cars.