Saturday, December 25, 2010

Genting

Genting is a cold place.
























My uncle Jambi said that I looked like an eskimo.


























I took a few rides at the theme park. I had to queue for so long.

























I wanted to ride on the roller coaster but I was too short.
My grandmother was afraid when she took the ferris wheel.

Uncle Jambi held her hand tightly.
















































I went to Baskin Robbins.

I was lucky I wore pink because I got a double Junior Scoop for a price of 1 single scoop.

Uncle Jambi said "Thank You" to me for wearing pink.

When Uncle Jambi went to the toliet to pee, I ate his ice cream because the ice cream that I chose had too many nuts.


























I hope the next time I go to Genting, I will be taller so that I can ride on the fast roller coasters.